Thursday 16 February 2012

Production Diary - 16.02.12

It's been a while since my last update so I thought it about time to get something on here. 

Work still continues, I began keyframing last week as planned but the majority of work is still texturing... There's quite a bit more of it to do than I anticipated, but there is now a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm just a little tired of drawing wall textures... Looking forward to getting some variety with the characters.

We didn't want to import textures bit by bit as they're finished, it's better to wait for it to be done and get it all on in one go. So until all the building is done I don't have any progression images to show. Should be some finished texture renders up in the next week though! Hopefully they'll all fit together fine... Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment