Tuesday 28 June 2011

The New New Header!

Hello again! Attempting to write this blog straight into the blogger 'composer' instead of C&Ping from word, hoping to not encounter various issues I had on my other blogs...

Yet another attempt at the design of the header! It may seem like an insignificant thing, but rob and I will have to stare at it for the best part of a year, so it has to be good!

As we discussed, I've tried the resized paper texture header, I like the scale and position of the logo above the writing now! And also vectored the cheese background to make it look more cartoony, which I think works well!


Here they are!




What you reckon now Robear?

Interesting note... The built in blogger uses a ridiculously small or ridiculously large arial font... I'll be C&Ping from word from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment