Monday 16 January 2012

Diary of Production! - 16.01.12

Aaah hello again Mister Courier font... How I have missed you!

Semester 2 began a few days ago and we have to keep a production diary, seems like the most efficient way of doing that is keeping a blog journal of the process of the work, much like last semester. That way I can upload all of my research and development into one tidy place! Lovely!

First things first I suppose, I'll have to get all of my semester 1 posts consolidated into just a few labels, and create some brand new semester 2 specific labels... Exciting stuff!

Production Diary - 16.01.12

As for the production diary... Well, Rob and I are busy away like little bees. I've been creating character turnarounds for Rookie and all of the crowd members and designed the 2D side of the set. Rob has been modelling the more intricate 3D side of the set. 

Just a few more turnarounds to go (3 I think) and hopefully Rob will have some textures for me to get on. Actual animation will be beginning this / next week, provided I have time between texturing... For me at least, Rob has quite a few more weeks of modelling to go! Still... so far all is going to schedule, though I'll admit it is only the first week.

No comments:

Post a Comment