Wednesday 4 April 2012

Production Diary - 04.04.12

50 days and counting 'till deadline day!

Everything is rolling along at a steady pace, I'm still animating keyframes at the moment... I have quite a few shots ready for inbetweens now. I'm spending quite a lot of time on keyframes just because I want the poses to be quite dynamic, which so far I think I'm getting.

It's the easter holidays now, and on the final uni day my lecturers wanted to see the shots that I currently had, and thankfully they seemed to really like them, which was a nice surprise! I was quite anxious about showing it for fear of having to start again!

I have quite  a few more shots done now, almost half of the Oldie shots are keyframed. Then I just have a few shots of the crowds to do and then inbetweens. So I'm pretty happy with the pace at the moment, everything is coming together!

Rob and I set ourselves a new deadline today, which is to get everything finished and ready for editting by the 15th of May, after that our productivity could take quite a hit for at least a few days... So it seems prudent to get everything out of the way by then. That gives us 9 days to edit our showreels and the film together, which seems like a pretty realistic time-frame.

Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment