Wednesday 18 April 2012

Production Diary - 18.04.12

27 days until our deadline!

Jeez that deadline seems to be a lot closer all of a sudden! Productivity has definitely had a boot in the ass... Both of us are pretty much spending the whole day at our computers... Just trying to rattle of the keyframes now, just so we definitely have something resembling a finished film.

Amazing the amount of issues that crop up when you start animating something you expected to be an 'easy shot'. Every so-called 'easy shot' that I've started has been a pain in the ass, maybe less of a pain in the ass than the 'hard shots' but certainly not easy!

I'm realising that a LOT of Oldies movements are towards the camera, which isn't a great deal of fun to work out the angles for, it's damn tricky I tell you! But I'm not slacking... I'm making sure they all look right, and the movements look natural and fluid. So far I'm really happy with all the shots!

I just PRAY that they look right when they're composited together...

Rob recently uploaded our animatic to his vimeo account, so to save our house bandwidth of me uploading to my own youtube account, I'll link his video here...


No comments:

Post a Comment