Monday 9 April 2012

Production Diary - 09.04.12

45 days and counting!

It's the middle of the Easter holidays and I'm in Bath for a long weekend to welcome a new little person into the world. This means that I'm away from my main animation workstation computer (once you use a 27" monitor for animating / drawing it's hard to go back to working on a 15" laptop), so because of this I'll be spending any free time I get while down here on finishing off my written stuff... CV, Essay, and Action Plan primarily... 

It's now Monday and I've only had about an hour to do anything so far, but today Hannah has to go and visit several friends nearby, which gives me pretty much the whole day to shut myself away and get some words down!

Here's hoping that I don't get too side tracked!

No comments:

Post a Comment