Thursday 22 September 2011

Introducing... Futures!

Something that I haven't yet mentioned in my blog is my futures project for the year. The futures project is basically practice pitching and planning an entire animated series. Synopsis, episodes, target audience, character design, merchandise, and budget are all things we have to look at. Though unlike most of our projects no actual animation is involved...

This is the project out of 3 that I, my lecturers and my class-mates have decided would be best to use:

Deep Space Explorers (working title)

The galactic council have brought together the best of various species’ astronauts and scientific minds into a single crew, dedicated to exploring the deepest stretches of the universe. As they explore they discover things which push the laws of what we know, such as binary star systems, habitable planets, new amazing species and stars who’s size would boggle the mind, and report back everything to the galactic council.

The aim of the series is to teach young teens and get them excited about physics, science and space. Showing the amazing things in the universe that we know to be true, and also to show amazing things, which theoretically could exist according to the laws physics.

This was the idea I was most excited about doing... It's about space! I love space stuff! So planning an entire series based on it is genuinely going to be a lot of fun, at least until something goes drastically wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment