Wednesday 28 September 2011

Location Research - Perpignan 2!

My most recent post was about the beautiful river and bridges in Perpignan. There is however, a very nice square in the city center that I visited while I was there.




This is the square, it is called 'Plaza de la Republica'. The reason Rob and I are researching city squares is because we want the whole set to be surrounded by building, much like in these images. I quite like the diversity in the design of the buildings here. But I'm not certain if that will suit what we have envisioned...





Ideally we will be able to find a city square with a river running through it. Though that may be wishful thinking... Realistically we will probably have to take reference from multiple places and try and create our own super beautiful city square for our film.

One thing I'm not sure of, is if Rob would prefer to differ the designs of building on either side of our set... Something we can discuss later this afternoon!

Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment