Tuesday 27 September 2011

Location Research - Perpignan

Now that we're decided on the way the set is going to be set out (at least vaguely), we decided to do some internet based location scouting to get an idea of what the set is going to actually look like.


If you have been following me, you'll know that I recently returned from a holiday in Perpignan, France. So when the need for a beautiful city (preferably with a river running through it) it was at the fore-front of my mind. Here are some images of the river running down one of the main streets in Perpignan:




I must admit the high saturation of this picture makes the place look even more beautiful.










The tall buildings on either side of the river look just like I pictured it in my head. Although this location is absolutely beautiful, the grass on either side doesn't really match up with what we need. 


Time to keep on looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment