Thursday 29 September 2011

Location Research - Prague

I think that we've seen enough of Perpignan in my research for now... So lets move on to somewhere else.

Prague is a beautiful city in the Czech Republic, and has some amazing city squares in it, which are very similar to how Rob and I envisioned the square looking in out own film. I think that we will be taking quite a bit of inspiration from this one...





I like the pastel range of colours on these buildings. When buildings are all the same colour I think it can look quite boring. By using pastel shades all of the buildings can compliment each other, while being totally different colours. Also, the tall town house design of the buildings is how I imagine the buildings in our square will be.




Definitely got quite a few things to reference from Prague. Though there's no rivers/canals we will almost definitely be referencing the building designs of the town squares.

Matty out.

No comments:

Post a Comment