Saturday 17 September 2011

I'm back!

Like the title says, I'm finally back and able to blog again!

As I mentioned I've been away on holiday for a fortnight, and upon returning moved house... Followed by 3 nights vigorous preparation for presenting our ideas to our lecturers and class.

It turns out that we didn't need as much work as we had prepared, non-the-less the work we have done, saves us quite a chunk of time in the coming weeks... 

Anyway, it is now officially decided which project I will be working on, along with Rob (ratworks-r); drum-roll please!

Our 3 minute animation for the year will be *pause for effect* my alien idea! (We're still working on a title). We were torn between Rob's mime idea and this, but decided that the mixed media format would suit us working in a team much more.




Work continues, but work from now on is going to be much more focused as I'm now working on only 2 projects of the 6 I was before. 

See you soon! Matty out.

No comments:

Post a Comment