Thursday 25 August 2011

Human Child Concept Page. Off on holiday!

Another day spent on the phone sorting out things for next uni year has left me with very little time for homework. After yesterday I was hoping for a chance to dig my heels in on this workload, but alas it was not to be!

Still, a research page, and this character development is better than nothing!


The beginning was a quick idea of the proportions I was going for with this character. (They're intentionally contrasted to the alien character).


Then a few sketches for an idea of hairstyle, I like quite rough looking hair; it's easy to draw from any angle, and I think it suits the characters profile anyway.


The 3 circles are to show the proportions of the character again, he's 3 heads tall, his legs are slightly less than 1 head, and his body slightly more.


Also decided to do the turnaround while I was at it! 


A few notes about it, you can feel free to comment about: I'm not sure if I should give him a nose. Not sure about the colour of the pants. Also not sure if the proportions should be closer between the 2 characters... We will see!


This could well be my final post before I go on my jollies! So, have a good few weeks and I'll catch you on the flip side! 


Matty out

No comments:

Post a Comment