Wednesday 2 May 2012

Production Diary - 02.05.12

Holy sh** it's May! o_O

13 days left to finish our animating! Eeek

Rob and I have set up a make-shift studio in my room where we can both work. Having each other looking over our shoulders is a good way of kicking us into gear... We really need to get cracking now.

Keyframing of all of the shots was finished last week, and I of course, forgot to blog it... I've been very busy after all! I've now begun on the inbetweens and colour filling stage, which is a fast process. In a fairly productive day yesterday I managed to finish 2 whole shots and another 2 today... Long shots too! Very pleased, I need to keep up this 2-a-day pace if I want to finish on time... Which I do.

I'm still confident we're on schedule... Behind... WAY BEHIND our planned schedule from the beginning of the year, but man were we deluded with that!

Stuff still left to do with the main project is finish animating (May 15th), find missing / better sounds, editting. Rendering will hopefully be beginning in the next few days (tomorrow ideally), but a few texture hic-ups are causing some trouble before we can start.

Anyway, I'm not quite done with my second of my 2-a-day shots, so I'd better get back to that! 

Peace out y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment