Wednesday 23 May 2012

Production Diary - 23.05.12

2 Days o_O Holy crap!


Just kidding! OUR FILM IS FINISHED!!! 


That's right folks, all done, we thought we might not get there at a few points but here we are, with 48 hours to spare. We spent yesterday putting all of the shots together in Premiere and noticed a few continuity errors, which we fixed last night. Today we put the sound in, and it's finally all done!


Got to say I'm sick of hearing the song by now, but it really is awesome seeing it as a full and finished film. It looks fantastic! It was an ambitious project but I think we definitely pulled it off. I'm very very happy with how it's come out, and it should be up pretty soon! Vimeo limits allowing...


Mario has seen it and said he's happy with how it is now, but suggested a few things we could change. Which we're doing tonight. Just a few grunts and sighs to add so the mimes aren't quite so quiet... Nothing huge. 


Jud will be looking at it tomorrow, and hopefully we'll have the go ahead to render it off, and get our DVDs burned and ready for hand-in. Right now I'm going to concentrate on blogging my research for my action plan. 


Oh! Also, today Jud and I did my showreel, which will also be online and linked here soon =]


It's awl bleedin' comin' 'ageva!

No comments:

Post a Comment