Friday 25 May 2012

Production Diary - 25.05.12

WE'RE DONE!


IT'S IN!


IT'S OVER!


We officially handed everything in just after 1, and since then we've been just adding a few pieces to our blogs and helping out other students with getting their projects finished.


It's been a huge relief to finally get everything handed in and done. It hasn't quite dawned on me just yet that we've finished with uni. No more summer projects, no more homework, no more essays... It's a very strange experience. 


Right now I'm looking forward to taking a few days off and relaxing, without the feeling I should probably be doing some homework. I'm sure it'll get old after a little while... But right now, having nothing to do sounds perfect.


I have the usual worry after a hand-in that I've forgotten something, Rob has the same feeling. But we checked with each other, made a check list last night, and double checked with Mario that we had everything, so I'm pretty sure we got it.


Right, it's been a long, strange, stressful, and fun trip.


Thanks to our lecturers for helping out, congratulations to the rest of our graduating classmates, and thank you to Rob for being a great work partner... We've been at each other throats for the last week, but we got a kick ass film out of it, and it's all been worth it!


Right, now I'm off to do absolutely nothing! Peace out =]

No comments:

Post a Comment