Wednesday 17 August 2011

Colour Theory In Practice

As a follow up to my previous post (here) about colour theory I thought I'd give a few quick examples of colour theory actually being applied to... things.


I hope you're appreciating the backgrounds, I think they jazz the place up somewhat! So with any luck this should help explain some things I perhaps missed yesterday. 

In other news, I spent most of the day in Harrogate shopping with Hannah today, hence the slightly shorter than usual post! Tomorrow I'm aiming to get some more development done on one of my 3 minute ideas. I'm also looking into a smarter way of storing my work on my computer, hopefully using smart folders, but it may take some serious re-organizing, so until next time!


Matty out!

1 comment:

  1. This page makes me happy! But I don't know why...I think I just like the entire colour scheme! :)

    Looks like you had a fun day! :) Gotta say the backgrounds do make things more interesting...maybe I should invest some time in a few designs, then mix the colours up to make them look different :)

    Keep up the posting ;P

    ReplyDelete