Monday 15 August 2011

Hair Do Boompage!

Another day, another ludicrous lie-in... I blame it on the cold that I still have! 


A brand new idea for another 3 minute dawned on me in bad last night, it's still very much in the budding stage, but it's about a pirate girl. I decided to throw together a hair do style-page, not sure that any of them will be the final design, but any I should upload pretty much all development work I do. Keep in mind that the face is just a generic girl face I sketched out, not the definite face of the character:




I actually really like this hair effect, I do it using the same hard-round brush I use for sketching, with opacity and flow set to pen pressure. 


If I had to choose any of the above hair styles it would probably be the top right one, or perhaps the bottom right with the top right's bangs... Another page is needed I feel...
I'm currently also still working on the colour theory blog, but it's raid night tonight so I thought I'd better get something uploaded to keep up this daily streak I've got going!


Oh, short story for you to explain the use of the word 'boompage'. A few years back I was doing some very quick sketches, jotting down ideas and couldn't remember the word 'stylesheet' so just saved it as 'boompage', I of course immediately remembered it was called a style sheet, but boompage has kind of stuck! (I did say it was a short story, and I didn't say it was going to be particularly interesting). So now you know, any stylesheets I do, will probably be titled and labelled as boompage.


Anyway, until tomorrow: good-bye, aloha, auf wiedersehen, arrivederci, au revoir, adeus, and all that jazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment