Saturday 13 August 2011

Getting closer with the alien...

As the title says; I did a really quick sketch today of my alien, and have taken quite a liking to the design of this one.

I want a cartoony looking alien, but not one so generic as in my previous sketch. Started out with a tiny thumbnail for a quick idea of build and pose, and then just sketched around it; a very quick and seemingly very effective way of quickly coming up with ideas.


Also thought id add a quick splash of colour... There hasn't been very much so far has there?
I'm sure that will change when I'm slightly closer to having finished designs.


Hope this alien is a little more to your liking Robear... Have you got any suggestions? 

Still suffering from this man-flu (cold), hope it goes before my holiday...

Matty out!

No comments:

Post a Comment