Wednesday 24 August 2011

Futures! Front of House Character Concept

Greetings one and all!

Today has been a fairly hectic day for me, lot of things going on that I needed to get sorted out... Suffice to say, I haven't had much chance to get work done!

I did want to make sure I got something uploaded though, to keep up my streak! So I did some quick concept sketches of characters for the first of my series (Futures) projects.


Tomorrow hopefully, I'll have a chance to get quite a bit done. Also, I'm off on holiday (finally) this weekend for 2 weeks. So the blog will be a little quiet for those 2 weeks, since I will have no internet access. 

Rest assured, I'll be working while I'm there, and I'll have a lot of stuff to show once I'm back! 

In the words of Rumplestiltskin: "Have a nice day".

No comments:

Post a Comment